CNG Price Today:-The term Compressed Natural Gas or CNG is a type of fuel that can optionally be used instead of gasoline, diesel, petrol, LPG/propane. Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) rates in India have been confirmed by the Government of India. The domestic price of CNG is based on the world price of natural gas that India imports from abroad.
A rise or fall in global natural gas prices will also affect India’s domestic CNG prices at the same time. India imports more than half of its natural gas from foreign countries to set domestic conditions, which is worth more than a domestic price hike for the government. More and more people in India are switching to CNG-powered vehicles as people become more conscious of preserving the natural environment to make this planet a more livable place.
CNG Price Today
- 1 CNG Price Today
- 2 CNG Price Today Details
- 3 CNG Price Rate State Wise Record
- 4 Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
- 5 How is CNG Rate calculated?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 FAQ
Compressed natural gas is natural gas that contains mainly methane and has been compressed to less than 1% by volume. It is considered the safest fuel as it does not harm the environment. The use of CNG as an automobile fuel was first discovered in the late 19th century. With the advent of technology and increasing public awareness of the dangers of using petrol and diesel to the natural environment, many people around the world have supported his popularization of CNG vehicles. The volumetric energy density of CNG is 42% that of LNG and 25% that of diesel. See our catalog of CNG prices in all major cities of India. View his CNG cost changes in India and historical rates for most cities.
Current CNG prices in India were last updated in 2023. Check out our price list, trends and maps for more information. CNG market price per kg available in India is inclusive of all government and central taxes. Fuel is an integral part of our daily lives, and any increase or decrease in its price directly or indirectly affects all regions. If you are looking for the latest CNG prices and graphical representations for a specific region, this portal has all the information you need.
CNG Price Today Details
|Name of the Article||CNG Price Today|
|CNG Price Today||Click Here|
CNG Price Rate State Wise Record
|Hyderabad||₹ 94.00 (+18.25)|
|Vijayawada||₹ 94.00 (+19.25)|
|Delhi||₹ 78.61 (+3.00)|
|Gurgaon||₹ 86.94 (+3.00)|
|Ahmedabad||₹ 86.90 (+3.00)|
|Gandhinagar||₹ 82.16 (+5.18)|
|Vadodara||₹ 84.15 (+3.00)|
|Faridabad||₹ 84.19 (+3.00)|
|Mangalore||₹ 84.00 (0.00)|
|Gwalior||₹ 99.50 (+4.50)|
|Indore||₹ 96.06 (+1.06)|
|Ujjain||₹ 96.06 (+1.06)|
|Dhule||₹ 67.90 (+4.40)|
|Nashik||₹ 67.90 (+4.40)|
|Navi Mumbai||₹ 89.50 (+3.50)|
|Mumbai||₹ 89.50 (+3.50)|
|Pune||₹ 92.00 (+1.00)|
|Pimpri||₹ 92.00 (+1.00)|
|Thane||₹ 89.50 (+3.50)|
|Amritsar||₹ 84.39 (+8.16)|
|Ajmer||₹ 88.88 (+3.00)|
|Kota||₹ 96.40 (-2.00)|
|Agra||₹ 97.00 (+13.47)|
|Firozabad||₹ 50.00 (0.00)|
|Ghaziabad||₹ 81.17 (+3.00)|
|Greater Noida||₹ 81.17 (+3.00)|
|Kanpur||₹ 89.81 (+2.41)|
|Lucknow||₹ 97.00 (+16.20)|
|Meerut||₹ 85.84 (+3.00)|
|Noida||₹ 81.17 (+3.00)|
|Unnao||₹ 97.00 (+16.20)|
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
The term Compressed Natural Gas or CNG is a type of fuel that can be used as an alternative to gasoline, diesel, petrol and LPG/propane. Compressed natural gas is natural gas that contains mainly methane and has been compressed to less than 1% by volume. It is considered the safest fuel as it does not harm the environment. The use of CNG as an automobile fuel was first discovered in the late 19th century. With the advent of technology and growing public awareness of the dangerous effects of petrol and diesel on the natural environment, many people around the world have contributed to the popularization of his CNG vehicles. The volumetric energy density of CNG is calculated to be 42% that of LNG and 25% that of diesel.
Benefits of CNG
- CNG is a gaseous fuel and mixes uniformly and easily with the atmosphere.
- CNG does not dilute or contaminate crankcase oil, increasing lubricant life.
- CNG vehicles are safer than gasoline vehicles.
- CNG-fueled vehicles emit less pollutants than gasoline vehicles.
- CNG fuel is sealed to prevent fuel loss due to spillage or evaporation.
- Use of CNG reduces fuel costs as the cost of CNG is low compared to other types of fuel such as petrol, diesel and petrol.
- One of the greenest fuels, burning cleaner and emitting less carbon into the atmosphere.
Advantages of Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles
- Vehicles that run on natural gas have lower maintenance costs compared to other types of hydrocarbon-fueled vehicles.
- Vehicles powered by CNG are safer than vehicles powered by alternative fuels.
- The CNG fuel system is hermetically sealed, preventing fuel loss through spillage and evaporation and reducing leakage.
- Vehicles with CNG will extend lubricant life.
- CNG has a high self-ignition temperature, making it less likely to ignite on hot surfaces.
- CNG-fueled vehicles produce less carbon dioxide, thus reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- CNG reduces vehicle noise and helps reduce noise pollution.
- CNG vehicle users will have lower fuel costs than those using gasoline or diesel fuel.
Unique Features of Compressed Natural Gas
- A type of natural gas.
- CNG is stored at ambient temperature and pressure.
- It is a supercritical fluid.
- The production value of CNG will be lower.
- CNG requires a much larger volume to store equivalent energy. CNG is experimentally stored in low-pressure tanks in the form of spent natural gas, which flows at 35 bar into many sponge materials such as metal-organic frameworks and activated carbon.
How is CNG Rate calculated?
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) tariffs in India are set by the Government of India. The domestic price of CNG is based on the world price of natural gas that India imports from abroad. Divide the total distance (km) by 100. Multiply this result by your average fuel consumption, then multiply this number by your fuel price (per liter).
CNG prices today are relatively low due to surplus natural gas. However, the expected increase in demand for natural gas over the next few years could lead to higher prices.
How is CNG price calculated?
The Indian government sets the price of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) in India. CNG prices in India are set based on the world price of natural gas that India imports from other countries.
Why CNG price is different in different cities?
The Indian government sets the price of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) which is influenced by the global cost of natural gas imported by India. The cost at which CNG is sold in the United States may change as natural gas prices rise abroad. On the other hand, the price of CNG varies greatly from place to place.
How much CNG required for 300 km?
Diesel with an average mileage of 17 KMPL costs 2.3 rupees per km. LPG costs about 25 rupees per kilometer and 300km traveled per 14km, so the cost per kilometer is 1.15 rupees (one kilometer costs 300/14km). Buying a car is the beginning of a long relationship.
How many km can a car run on CNG full tank?
A bottle with a capacity of 50 liters can hold about 9 kg of CNG. This corresponds to 12.5 liters of petrol and allows a range of around 150-160 km.
How To Vote Australian Idol 2023, Contestants
AirtelTez Login Portal, Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login
Important Days in March 2023 , International & National
Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 Live Telecast and Streaming